By Luis Reuss, Calvin U. Cotton (auth.), Saulo Klahr M.D., Shaul G. Massry M.D. (eds.)
Read or Download Contemporary Nephrology: Volume 5 PDF
Best contemporary books
Company mogul Alexei Constantin has something on his brain - to wreck the Hawkwood relations empire! yet Alexei does not notice he is simply shared a passionate kiss with Eve Hawkwood - the attractive yet blameless daughter of his sour enemy. ..
What is the industry fee on an honest man nowadays? Maggie Beaumont's success is set to alter. definite, she's recognized for her undesirable romantic choices—her former boyfriend broke up along with her through bringing his new female friend domestic for a trip. after which there has been the weigh down she had on a stunning younger Irishman, who grew to become out to be Father Tim, the parish's new priest.
- Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics 3rd Edition
- Here to Stay: A Harrigan Family Novel
- Ghosts And Roses (Harlequin Blaze)
- Contemporary Diagnosis and Management of Breast Disease, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Extra resources for Contemporary Nephrology: Volume 5
Janszen, F. H. A. and Nugteren, D. , 1971, Histochemical localisation of prostaglandin synthetase, Histoehemie 27:159-164. 37. Muirhead, E. , Leach, B. , Pitcock, J. , Brosius, W. , Daniels, E. , and Hinman, J. , 1972, Production ofrenomedullary prostaglandins by renomedullary interstitial cells in tissue culture, Cire. Res. 30/31 (Suppl. II):161-172. 38. Zusman, R. M. and Keiser, H. , 1977, Prostaglandin biosynthesis by rabbit renomedullary interstitial cells in tissue culture: Stimulation by angiotension II, bradykinin, and arginine vasopressin, J.
69. Leaf, A. and Hays, R. , 1962, Permeability of the isolated toad bladder to solutes and its modification by vasopressin, 1. Gen. Physiol. 45:921-932. 70. , and Hays, R. , 1973, Effect of phloretin on water and solute movement in the toad bladder, 1. Clin. Invest. 52:1435-1442. 71. Grantham, J. J. and Burg, M. , 1966, Effect of vasopressin and cyclic AMP on permeability of isolated collecting tubules, Am. 1. Physiol. 211:255-259. 72. Hebert, S. C. and Andreoli, T. , 1985, Water transport and osmoregulation by terminal nephron segments, in: The Kidney: Physiology and Pathophysiology, (G.
Physiol. 211:255-259. 72. Hebert, S. C. and Andreoli, T. , 1985, Water transport and osmoregulation by terminal nephron segments, in: The Kidney: Physiology and Pathophysiology, (G. ), Raven, New York, pp. 933-949. 73. Finkelstein, A. and Rosenberg, P. , 1979, Single-file transport: Implications for ion and water movement through gramidicin A channels, in: Membrane Transport Processes, Volume 3 (C. F. Stevens and R. W. ), Raven Press, New York, pp. 73-88. 74. Gluck, S. , 1980, Vasopressin increases water permeability by inducing pores, Nature (London) 284:631-632.
Contemporary Nephrology: Volume 5 by Luis Reuss, Calvin U. Cotton (auth.), Saulo Klahr M.D., Shaul G. Massry M.D. (eds.)