By Chris Aquino, Todd Gandee
By Dan Barrett, Micah Brown, Dan Lifingston
By Kyle Simpson
With this ebook you will:
-Learn the basic programming development blocks, together with operators, kinds, variables, conditionals, loops, and functions
By Maik Schmidt
Typical businesses use dozens, hundreds and hundreds, and infrequently even millions of purposes, elements, companies, and databases. a lot of them are customized equipped in-house or through 3rd events, a few are received, others are according to open resource tasks, and the starting place of a few--usually the main serious ones--is thoroughly unknown.
A lot of functions are very previous, a few are rather new, and doubtless no of them have been written utilizing an analogous instruments. They run on heterogeneous working structures and undefined, use databases and messaging platforms from quite a few proprietors, and have been written in numerous programming languages.
See the right way to glue those disparate purposes jointly utilizing well known applied sciences such as:
- LDAP, Oracle, and MySQL
- XML files and DTDs
- Sockets, HTTP, and REST
- XML/RPC, cleaning soap, and others
- ...and more.
If you are at the hook to combine enterprise-class platforms jointly, the ideas and methods during this ebook will help.
By Russ Ferguson, John Paxton, John Resig
You will find out about the 'this' key-phrase, in addition to new item instruments. it is possible for you to to create reusable code with encapsulation, overloading and inheritance. the latest options for debugging and trying out are lined comprehensively, with details on Chrome developer instruments, Jasmine, PhantomJS and Protractor. This replace finishes with chapters on developing single-page net functions that dominate the fashionable web.
What youll learn
- How to reinforce your improvement talents and be a greater developer
- The most modern instruments for trying out and debugging, together with browser improvement tools
- How to successfully use occasions, kinds and Ajax
- An evaluate of the AngularJS framework, Unit checking out and finish to finish testing
Who this ebook is for
Table of Contents
- Features, capabilities, and Objects
- Creating Reusable Code
- The record item Model
- Introduction to Ajax
- Web construction Tools
- AngularJS and Testing
Appendix A: DOM Reference
By Jonathan Stark, Brian Jepson
You’ll how to create an Android-friendly net app at the platform of your selection, after which use Adobe’s loose PhoneGap framework to transform it to a local Android app. notice why device-agnostic cellular apps are the wave of the longer term, and begin development apps that supply better flexibility and a wider reach.
* Convert an internet site right into a internet software, whole with development symptoms and different positive factors
* upload animation with JQTouch to make your net app appear and feel like a local Android app
* utilize client-side info garage with apps that run whilst the Android gadget is offline
* Use PhoneGap to hook into complex Android positive aspects, together with the accelerometer, geolocation, and indicators
* try out and debug your app on the net with genuine clients, and put up the completed product to the Android marketplace
By Jan Goyvaerts
Take the guesswork out of utilizing ordinary expressions. With greater than a hundred and forty functional recipes, this cookbook presents every thing you must remedy a variety of real-world difficulties. rookies will research easy abilities and instruments, and programmers and skilled clients will discover a wealth of element. every one recipe offers samples you should use correct away.
- Learn standard expressions fundamentals via a close tutorial
- Use code listings to enforce standard expressions along with your language of choice
- Understand how typical expressions fluctuate from language to language
- Handle universal consumer enter with recipes for validation and formatting
- Find and control phrases, precise characters, and contours of text
- Detect integers, floating-point numbers, and different numerical formats
- Parse resource code and strategy log files
- Use typical expressions in URLs, paths, and IP addresses
- Manipulate HTML, XML, and information alternate formats
- Discover little-known common expression tips and techniques
By Michael Bolin
• observe numerous how you can use the Compiler as a part of your construct method
• find out about style expressions, primitives, and customary utilities
• know how Closure emulates sessions and class-based inheritance
By Andrew Duncan, Stuart Ashworth
Over one hundred ten easy-to-follow recipes subsidized up with real-life examples, strolling you thru uncomplicated Ext JS positive aspects to complex program layout utilizing Sencha's Ext JS with this booklet and booklet
- Learn how one can construct wealthy web purposes with the newest model of the Ext JS framework in a cookbook sort
- From growing types to theming your interface, you'll examine the development blocks for constructing the appropriate internet software
- Easy to persist with recipes step via functional and distinct examples that are all totally subsidized up with code, illustrations, and tips
Ext JS four internet software improvement Cookbook works throughout the framework from the basics to complicated gains and alertness layout. greater than a hundred thirty distinct and functional recipes show the entire key widgets and lines the framework has to provide. With this e-book, and the Ext JS framework, methods to advance actually interactive and responsive net applications.
beginning with the framework basics, you are going to paintings via all the widgets and contours the framework has to provide, completing with wide insurance of software layout and code structure.
Over a hundred and ten useful and targeted recipes describe find out how to create and paintings with varieties, grids, information perspectives, and charts. additionally, you will know about the easiest practices for structuring and designing your software and the way to accommodate storing and manipulating information. The cookbook constitution is such that you could be learn the recipes in any order.
The Ext JS four internet program improvement Cookbook gives you the data to create interactive and responsive net purposes, utilizing actual lifestyles examples.
What you are going to research from this book
- Structure your software in keeping with most sensible practices, control the DOM, and deal with occasions raised by way of clients and the framework
- Learn the layouts to be had in Ext JS and know the way to mix those to make advanced layouts
- Create aesthetic and effortless types, validate those at the patron, and post info in your server
- Present and manage facts with timber, Tabbed layouts, facts perspectives, and Templates
- Make AJAX requests, version info items, comprise Ext.Direct, practice CRUD operations on information, and combine HTML5 neighborhood garage with Ext JS
- Work with Grids to offer and control tabular information via enhancing rows, dragging and shedding documents, scrolling infinitely, and grouping information
- Represent information visually with versatile and interactive Charts and Drawing components
- Customize the feel and appear of your program with SASS and Compass
This is a cookbook with effortless to keep on with recipes containing useful and distinctive examples that are all totally subsidized up with code, illustrations, and tips.
Who this booklet is written for
The Ext JS four internet program improvement Cookbook is aimed toward either novices and people skilled with Ext JS who are looking to extend their wisdom and tips on how to create interactive net functions with Ext JS 4.
By Jos Dirksen
Create attractive visualizations and 3D scenes utilizing Three.js with this useful, example-rich e-book. study all of the center thoughts of Three.js, and even if you're focusing on cellular units or machine browsers, you'll achieve the required talents to construct a 3D program and increase net performance.
From establishing a improvement setting and developing your first Three.js scene, you'll speedy dive into extra complicated scene-making. find a number of attainable scenes from easy methods to make a rotating planet with information overlay to mini video games. via those examples, you'll be proven an array of talents from utilizing fabrics, controls, and lighting fixtures to making particle structures and geometries from scratch.