By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided via engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of isolating common sense, facts, and presentation duties with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot net apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
• Use applicative programming ideas with top notch features
• know how and why you could leverage variable scoping and closures
• Delve into higher-order functions—and learn the way they take different capabilities as arguments for optimum virtue
• discover how one can compose new features from latest features
• lessen, conceal, or dispose of the footprint of nation switch on your courses
• perform flow-based programming with chains and useful pipelines
• detect tips on how to code with no utilizing periods
- Microsoft .NET for Visual FoxPro Developers
Additional info for AngularJS
23). 23 Using ls to list files in a directory By default, ls will not print anything if a directory is empty. 24 Using dir to list files in a directory By default, the dir command will print information about dates, times, and file sizes. Getting administrator privileges On some versions of OS X and Windows, you will need superuser or administrator privileges in order to run some commands, such as commands that install software or make changes to protected files. 13 Chapter 1 Setting Up Your Development Environment On a Mac, you can give yourself privileges by prefixing a command with sudo.
You can write selectors that apply to a more targeted set of elements by increasing the selector’s specificity. For example, you can write selectors based on attributes – such as the thumbnail-title class attribute you just added to the tags. Selectors based on attributes are more specific than selectors based on element names. , elements with the class name thumbnail-title versus all elements), specificity also determines the selector’s relative priority. If a stylesheet contains multiple styles that could apply to the same element, the styles with a selector of higher specificity will be used instead styles whose selector has a lower specificity.
AngularJS by Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri